Knoxville Dog Bite Settlements and Lawsuits
A dog bite or attack is a traumatic experience that forces you to deal with physical and mental trauma. This is especially true if your child or grandchild was attacked. The last thing you need is more stress, which is why a personal injury attorney with experience in dog bites and dog attacks is valuable. The attorneys at Garza Law can help recover compensation for your medical bills and losses, pain and suffering, and trauma. At the Garza Law Firm, we take care of your legal rights so you can focus on putting your life back in order.
Homeowner’s insurance, business insurance, and renter’s insurances covers most dog bite claims and lawsuits. Garza Law will investigate the facts of your case and discover whether there is insurance coverage in your particular situation. Like most of our personal injury services, there is no charge for us to investigate your case and we do not receive payment unless there is a verdict in your favor.
Garza Law has helped many families receive settlements for medical bills, pain and suffering, and physical and emotional scars. We can help you, too.
How Garza Law Will Investigate Your Dog Bite Case
Our attorneys and investigators will properly evaluate your case based on a number of important criteria, and our lawyers are always there to answer your questions and keep you updated.
- Our firm investigates how the dog bite occurred. We will review police or animal control reports, 911 recordings, first responder and ER records, and interview witnesses to the attack to prove it was not your fault
- The value of your injury case will be determined by the extent of the injury, by the medical records review, and after consultation with doctors and medical experts
- Because you need compensation, we find all insurance policies that will cover your losses, such as the homeowner’s policy of the careless dog owner, and we research dog bite lawsuit settlement amounts to maximize your case recovery
How Our Attorneys Prove Dog Bite Cases
Gathering evidence in a dog bite case and proving your eligibility for compensation takes experience. Our dog bite attorney and investigators can assist you every step of the way. As soon as we accept your case, we begin gathering the proof you need to make a successful dog bite claim. Ways we can help build a successful case is to show that:
- The dog has shown vicious and aggressive tendencies in the past
- The owner was carelessly or recklessly handling the canine
- If the owner knew the dog was aggressive or had been aggressive in the past and failed to take precautions to prevent harm to others
How much is your case worth?
Each dog bite case in East Tennessee is different. The value of a dog bite settlement in Knoxville and across East TN depends on 1) the severity of the injuries, and 2) the presence of permanent injuries. Small dog-bite cases involving relatively minor injuries and scars may have a low settlement value. More serious dog attacks can result in larger settlements.
Let Us Help Lessen the Burden
Our law firm has been helping Knoxville, TN dog attack victims receive compensation for over a decade. Our lawyers are ready to take on your case and seek the fair settlement you deserve. You will not be charged for our legal services unless we recover money for your case.